Complaint Review: Infatue Clothing and Lil Fresh Sam

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: GOD — Denver Colorado
Infatue Clothing and Lil Fresh Sam
6185 e 123rd way brighton, Colorado USA

Infatue Clothing and Lil Fresh Sam Samantha ArgonLilfreshSam Lil fresh sam lies cheats and keeps your money promising to deliver orders when she cant and then calls you names. brighton Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To Whom It May Concern

We were working together on a clothing line to get ready for a fashion show.

Samantha Argon said I should use her to heat press some shirts that I needed to get done.

When it came time to, she didnt have the shirts ordered until the last day possible then told me i owed her twice what we discussed as the budget.

She also ordered the wrong shirts which i  didnt find out until it was too late.

I had paid samantha $90 up front too cover the costs of the "whole sale" shirts which were still more expensive than what I could have purchased elsewhere.

When she said it was not a problem at first if I paid her later for them getting done, i was ready to do it with her.

However, on the last day, she messaged me and said she wasnt even going to start heat pressing them until i paid her the remainder for the shirts which was $125 and ABSURD.

I told her I would pay her when the shirts were done and she delivered them.. She refused.

After quite an ordeal of trying to get her to do the shirts, I told her I no longer wanted to do business with her and that I wanted my money back compeltely and I would hopefully find someone else last minute,

She refused to give me my money back and said i could have the blank shirts. I  said no i dont want the blank shirts.

she said Fine ill keep it all.

I ended up getting the shirts from her aunt after she would not get my money to me, and I took them to someone else to see if they could heat press them, but when i got there, the man told me they were polyester and the wsrong material to heat press on that you need cotton shirts.

I had to go to walmart and buy 10 new shirts!

and i had to pay the guy for heat press.

I told samantha this but she refused again to give me my money back for shirts i couldnt use.

she called me a dumbass and made me call the guy she got the shirts from who also wont give me my money back, some guy named Daniel who is her friend.

Samantha claims to be a designer and a seamstress but she goes to thrift stores and sews patches onto thrift store clothing.

She is a theif and a liar.

Mind you, this is after i offered to drive MY car out to LA for her, so she could do her fashion show and I also booked a hotel suite at the ritz for her and her friends to stay in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infatue-Clothing-and-Lil-Fresh-Sam/brighton-Colorado-80602/Infatue-Clothing-and-Lil-Fresh-Sam-Samantha-ArgonLilfreshSam-Lil-fresh-sam-lies-cheats-an-1136610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infatue Clothing and Lil Fresh Sam

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To Whom It May Concern

AUTHOR: Real - ()

To be honest i shouldn't even be replying to such ignorance but i am to set the record straight and let anyone who sees this know the OTHER side of the story.

Ms. kai nonamay asked me to print some shirts for her, I agreed to help her out although i was no accepting new customers because of the volume of work load i had at the time.

After completeing most of the shirts for her, she advises me she thought this would be FREE since we knew eachother LOL.

Not sure in what country/universe/planet any business gives free services or product just because they know someone, but that's not the case in my BUSINESS.

Long story short, Kai would not pay for the shirts, so i did not give them to her.

It's unfortunate someone would be so ignorant to leave a report like this, but hey - now you know the real story. :)