Complaint Review: Infinite Brands

• Submitted: Wed, September 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 29, 2004

• Reported By:Hinesville Georgia
Infinite Brands
21627 Ybarra Road Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Infinite Brands ripoff Woodland Hills California

What a rip off. I travel quite a lot for my business and usually pay my credit cards outright. I happened to look through my statements and noticed a charge for several months from Infinite Brands. I couldn't locate a phone number, but did a web search and was linked to onlinesupplier. com. I called them and they stated that the charges were from their Platinum Values program.

I told them I had no idea what the program was and to be removed from their billing to be credited for all of the unauthorized charges. I faxed them copies of my statements with the charges labeled. I also filed a dispute with the credit card company. What strikes me about this, is that online supplier was actually arrogant and reluctant to help with this matter.

Aida
Hinesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2004 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinite-Brands/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Infinite-Brands-ripoff-Woodland-Hills-California-110733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinite Brands