Complaint Review: infinitevizionz

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: infinite — Alabama
infinitevizionz
chennai chennai, Other India

infinitevizionz web design services chennai chennai india

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: UK company in chennai?

one of the best fake companies, one of the fraud compnay, one of the cheating company, donot give any projects, wrost services A complaint letter for poor service is written by an unhappy customer over the poor service of a company or organization. The customer is dissatisfied with the service which was rendered to him on a particular occasion and he feels that a clarification should be given.

A Hispanic male in his early 20s of medium built with a slight moustache just looked at me sheepishly and walked away. I thought he was going to get what I enquired. He never came back although I waited 10 minutes.
I could not get his name as there was no name tag on his uniform. The other staff shied away from assisting me further after the incident. When I tried to enquire the same from another staff, I was just informed ‘not available’.

I am very upset with the lack of proper training in customer service your staff seem to exhibit. I am greatly discouraged from returning to patronize your store unless compelled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/infinitevizionz/chennai-Other/infinitevizionz-web-design-services-chennai-chennai-india-1099044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on infinitevizionz

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

UK company in chennai?

AUTHOR: ivdesign - ()

Infinitevizionz do not have a branch chennai. You can check the website for our company address. One of the Indian SEO company or an indiviual is going around posting negective comments about my company to others.

title used by author "infinitevizionz web design services chennai chennai india"

and his location is ALABAMA.

I would request the author or website owner to remove the post asap. for more info, go to our company website and get the contact number and call us!