Complaint Review: Infiniti of Kirkland

Infiniti of Kirkland
11930 124th Avenue NE Kirkland, WA 98034 Kirkland, Select State/Province USA

Infiniti of Kirkland scammers unethical shady Kirkland Washington

*Consumer Comment: May not be crooks

These guys are total scammers. They sold me a car that they said had never been in an accident. They even showed me a carfax that showed no accidents. A year later I go to trade the car in and they told me it had been in an accident. Sure enough the carfax shows that it did and it was even disclosed to the seller (Infiniti) So not only did they sell me a damaged car but lied to me into thinking it wasn't in an accident. I expect things like this from small used lots but not from a so called reputable dealership. So now my car is worth thousands less because of this blemish. I tired reasoning with them but all they wanted to do is give me partial value towards a new car with them only. So now I'm stuck with a vehicle worth much less then it should be. I never would have bought the vehicle from them had I known the truth. Their website about us page states integrity lol not a chance. These guys are crooks plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infiniti-of-Kirkland/Kirkland-Select-StateProvince-98034/Infiniti-of-Kirkland-scammers-unethical-shady-Kirkland-Washington-1088452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infiniti of Kirkland

May not be crooks

AUTHOR: coast - ()

It is possible that Carfax, Inc. did not have the accident report on record at the time you purchased the car.