Complaint Review: infinity dish

Internet USA
  • Phone: 8666593474
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

infinity dish infinity dish charged my cc and when I called 6 different numbers they acted like they couldnt help me Internet

I placed an order w/ dish to be installed, then I cancelled it, b-4 it was even installed my credit card was charged 61.00 which I did get a credit for on my card, but for some reason the 49.95 charge no one can seem to locate. I have e-mailed them w/ no reply back today I have spoken to 6 different people and asked to talk to supervisors and they tell me the supervisor van not even help. I have gone from calm to irate, I have been placed on hold for 20 min. at a time. I know this is wrong and don't see why I can't recieve a credit for service not rendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/infinity-dish/internet/infinity-dish-infinity-dish-charged-my-cc-and-when-I-called-6-different-numbers-they-acte-1130934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on infinity dish