Complaint Review: Infinity Hair & Nail Salon

• Submitted: Sat, August 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Infinity Hair & Nail Salon
4336 W Thunderbird Rd. Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

Infinity Hair & Nail Salon manipulative poor customer service non caring attitude lack of skills dishonest ripoff Glendale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Tucker and Infinity Hair Are Professional & Very Experienced

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This woman is a board housewife

July 30th 2004 I ahd an appointment for a haircut and highlight. I explained to tucker Drake that I wanted natural chunky highlights. Tucker seemed to understand what I wanted her to do to my hair. She began to higlight it then when she was finished she washed the product out of my hair. When I sat in her chair my highlights were orange. She explained to me that she did not know my hair and began to re-highlight my hair. By this time she knew I was nervous and scared.

After the product was processed again she washed it out and I sat in her chair for a second time. My hair was hideous. I looked like I was going out for Halloween. My hair looked the color of a skunk literally. I told her I did not like it then she proceeded to cut my hair into a short bob which she was clueless at doing because she did not even section it at all when cutting.

After I paid her 70 dollars because I was taught to be kind and I am sort of naive. Tucker then began manipulating me by saying my hair looked good and its the style. I left the salon crying. I called my mom and asked to her call Tucker because I was hysterical and Tucker said I could come back and she would dye my hair brown. My mom told me what Tucker said and I told her just call Tucker and tell her I never wanted my hair brown and I just want my money back. So my mom called her again and asked for my money back and Tucker said no and then hung up on my mom. I then had to go to another salon to get my hair fixed and spent 80 dollars.

That day I just wanted my money back. Tucker should have done the right thing. I spent money I did not have. I would like a refund.

Leslie
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2004 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Hair-Nail-Salon/Glendale-Arizona-85306/Infinity-Hair-Nail-Salon-manipulative-poor-customer-service-non-caring-attitude-lack-of-104801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Hair & Nail Salon

Tucker and Infinity Hair Are Professional & Very Experienced

AUTHOR: Christie - (U.S.A.)

Tucker has been cutting, highlighting and styling my hair and my daughter's hair for approximately 4 years. She is professional and has been in the beauty industry for many years. We have never had a problem with anything that she has done. In fact, we have referred friends and family to her and they have nothing but good to say about the professionalism and services provided. My sister has been in the beauty industry for over 25 years and has had her hair cut by Tucker. She indicated that it was "the best haircut she had ever received". I love my highlights and we will continue to get our hair colored, highlighted, cut and styled by Tucker. Both of the owners and the staff are very friendly, professional and make you feel welcome. I have a very hard time believing the rip-off story and hope that these comments will provide a good overview to readers who might believe the report. I sure don't. Thank you,

Christie

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This woman is a board housewife

AUTHOR: Tucker00345@msn.com - (U.S.A.)

Yes, this woman did come in and ask for highlights. She had seen another one of my clients and loved her hair. I did exactly what she asked for. She did not like the results on herself. It's different seeing a new hair-do on yourself. She did tip me 5.00 and left the salon. I have never had a client spend so much time letting people know how unhappy she is. I think this reflects on not only her life but her whole being. I did send a rebuttal to the better business bureau, saying I would like to take this to court. I have several contradicting letters from this woman. I'm now thinking it is time to talk about slander. I have a huge clientele and have been in business for 30 years. They are willing to submit their rebuttals. This woman needs to get a life.