Complaint Review: infinity incentive group

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Tammy — fontana California United States of America
infinity incentive group
151 rivera dr lake havasu city, Arizona United States of America

infinity incentive group perfect select rewards won't send my refund lake havasu city, Arizona

I AS MANY OTHERS WENT TO A SIMINAR AND WAS REWARDED TWO AIRLINE TICKETS TO ANYWHERE. I RETURNED EVERYTHING IN ORDER IN THE TIME FRAME I WAS SUPOSE TO. WHEN I SENT THE PAPERS BACK INFORMING THEM OF MY DESTINATION AND TIME OF TRAVEL, THERE WAS ONLY ONE DESTINATION I WANTED TO GO TO SO I JUST PUT ALL THE SAME DESTINATIONS ON THE THREE LINES. I SENT IN MY $100 MONEY ORDER AS TOLD. WHEN I CALLED A FEW WEEKS LATER THEY INFORMED ME THAT MY VOUCHER WAS VOID BECAUSE I HAD THE SAME DESTINATIONS I EXPLAINED THAT THERE WAS ONLY ONE PLACE I WANTED TO GO AND THERE REPLY WAS THAT IF I HAD CALLED THEM THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD ME HOW TO GET AROUND THAT. HAHAHA THERE WAS NOTHING ON THE PAPER WORK TELLING YOU TO CALL IN THIS CASE. HOW WAS I TO KNOW? AT THAT POINT THEY SAID IF I WANT MY MONEY BACK THAT I WOULD HAVE TO SEND A LETTER STATING THAT I WANTED IT AND THAT IT WOULD BE UP TO 8 WEEKS. I DID SO. WELL, HERE I AM 10 WEEKS LATER AND NO REFUND. THEY TOLD ME LAST WEEK IT WAS GOING OUT ON FRIDAY AND THIS WEEK THEY SAID IT WAS GOING OUT ON FRIDAY. I JUST TALKED TO THEM AGAIN AND NOW ITS GOING OUT ON MONDAY, TUESDAY OR WEDS OF NEXT WEEK, SURE!!!! THIS IS THE MOST SHADIEST BUSINESS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXTREMLY BAD! BAD! BAD! THEY WON'T EVEN PU YOU THROUGH TO A SUPERVISOR. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/infinity-incentive-group/lake-havasu-city-Arizona-86405/infinity-incentive-group-perfect-select-rewards-wont-send-my-refund-lake-havasu-city-Ari-799653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on infinity incentive group