Complaint Review: Infinity Intellectuals

• Submitted: Fri, July 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: Maryann — SYDNEY Other Australia
Infinity Intellectuals
113 Barksdale Professional Center Newark, DE 1971 Internet, Delaware United States of America

Infinity Intellectuals Sandy Kochar; false, deceptive and misleading conduct; fraud Internet, Delaware

I was promised a database of business to business contacts. After being continually harrassed and persuaded of the merits of the database by Sandy Kochar I decided to purchase the product. I was guaranteed several times during our conversations in the last 2 months that I will receive the database immediatelyand I reiterated my question again just prior to purchase. I was assured that I will receive it immediately on the same day.

However upon purchase I was given excuses such as they need to conduct verification procedures which will take 5-6 hours. After waiting patiently I still did not receive the database. Further their so called marketing customer service officers Greg Jones and Robert Link promised to  call me back to confirm but I never received any phone calls. I have tried  several times since purchase to contact them but to no avail-they have not answered the calls.

I have requested  a refund which has still not been actioned so I have not received either the database or the refund.

I urge people not to deal with this company. They have provided me with inconsistent information and false assurances and sold me a product that likely does not exist.

Im very upset that they ripped me off but if I can educate someone today about the perils of doing business with this company and they are saved from losing their hard earned money then at least there is some vindication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infinity-Intellectuals/Internet-Delaware-/Infinity-Intellectuals-Sandy-Kochar-false-deceptive-and-misleading-conduct-fraud-Intern-758352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infinity Intellectuals