Complaint Review: INFINITY PRINTING SUPPLIES

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: freight — Wauconda Illinois
INFINITY PRINTING SUPPLIES
9120 Owensmouth Ave Chatsworth, California USA

INFINITY PRINTING SUPPLIES Green Tech ImagingAllstate Imaging DANGEROUS SCAMMERS VIA TELEMARKETING Chatsworth California

I was contacted by a sales person from Infinity Printing Supplies October 18, 2013, about their fabulous prices and how I could save on my ink. I usually buy for the year and decided I would try it. I am a very small user. One man office. In a year I probably use 6 ink cartridges. Most of my work is done now in emails.

They were sending me 2 ink cartridges and 1 complimentary cartridge for trying it...of each color. I decided to try it. She was also sending me other things, free, to see what all they could supply. I told her I really didn't need anything else. When the package came, yes, there were rubber bands, a pen, 2 or 3 paper clips, a clamp, a few different types of envelopes, etc...none of which I needed.

Friday, December 6th, I received a call about payment via bank draft. I did that and that was fine.

Today, December 9th, I received a call thanking me for the prompt payment. In turn, they would be sending me the (9)..yes NINE CARTRIDGES OF EACH COLOR...as a followup. I told the man I was never told anything about that. After several times back and forth, he said, ok..they would cut it this ONE TIME to 5 of each. I again told him, no, that this was unacceptable. After a few minutes, he said...even though it was against company policy, he would send me just 2 of each with the price being the same as last time. I told him, again, this was not acceptable but he said that was the best he could do.

The only way to describe this company is deceitful. Unscrupulous. Con artists.

Beware of them...and make sure your bank is aware of this...they operate under Green Tech Imaging and Allstate Imaging...but all with the same address. I have contacted the BBB of San Jose, CA, my bank, and my attorney regarding these clowns.

Remember, fore warned is fore armed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INFINITY-PRINTING-SUPPLIES/Chatsworth-California-91311/INFINITY-PRINTING-SUPPLIES-Green-Tech-ImagingAllstate-Imaging-DANGEROUS-SCAMMERS-VIA-TELE-1105528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INFINITY PRINTING SUPPLIES