Complaint Review: Influence Mastery, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: DDDan — Michigan Michigan
Influence Mastery, Inc.
18-1 Farragut Ave Staten Island, New York USA

Influence Mastery, Inc. Paul J MascettaMaverick Influence GroupThe Conversational Hypnosis Code Will not give refund. No good money back guarantee. Staten Island New York

I purchased a download from Paul J Mascetta called The Conversational Hypnosis Code.

It had a 1 year, 365 day unconditional, no questions asked, money back guarantee.  I tryed it but just could not get into it.  I let it set and then tryed it again, but I still could not get it, so I asked for a refund.  I was sent an email back that said they would look at it.  I sent several more emails, but never heard any more from them, and never received my refund.  I had the product for 89 days, not even close to the 365 day guarantee that was promissed.

In my opinion, the guarantee that is advertised is only there to entice people to purchase Pauls products, and he has no intention of giving a refund.  I decided to post this on here so NO ONE ELSE FALLS PREY TO PAUL J MASCETTA.  Save your money,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Influence-Mastery-Inc/Staten-Island-New-York-10303/Influence-Mastery-Inc-Paul-J-MascettaMaverick-Influence-GroupThe-Conversational-Hypnosi-1088936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Influence Mastery, Inc.