Complaint Review: INFO SOURCE USA, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, October 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: MQuartz — San Diego California USA
INFO SOURCE USA, LLC
11470 Euclid Ave., #251, Cleveland, OH 44106 Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

INFO SOURCE USA, LLC and The Billing Resource Frandulent charges on scam phone directory service; hide charge in AT&T invoice to steal money Cleveland, Ohio

For months, Info Source USA, LLC has been fraudulently charging us on our AT&T invoices through another frequently reported fraudulent company The Billing Resource. AT&T cannot do anything about it. I called and canceled the service on September 15, 2009, but they have already charged me $9.95 monthly since Jan 23, 2009 till September through this fraudulent company (The Billing Resource) .
I asked them who authorized the service, and they gave me a name (Elbert Matlock) I never even heard of (maybe someone in their company made up the name). It's like stealing money from me! The worst thing is they hide their fraudulent charges in the AT&T invoice through The Billing Resource company. I called AT&T after the cancellation, and AT&T told me that they cannot block those third party charging me in the future.
Info Source USA said it's a directory assistance (some 411 service), which I have never authorized to add to my phone plan.

I searched the internet and found many similar complaints against this Info Source USA company and The Billing Resource company. I think together they intentionally formed a fraudulent partner to cheat and steal from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INFO-SOURCE-USA-LLC/Cleveland-Ohio-44106/INFO-SOURCE-USA-LLC-and-The-Billing-Resource-Frandulent-charges-on-scam-phone-directory-s-512314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INFO SOURCE USA, LLC