existed

• Submitted: Mon, April 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By: charlie — Detroit Lakes Minnesota United States of America
info.freecreditreport.com

info.freecreditreport.com I HAVE A WAL MART MNEY CARD THIS INTERNET COMPANY HAS CONTINOUSLY TRIED TO WITHDRAW MONEY 12 TIMES IN THE LAST THREE MONTH I HAVE NEVER ORDERED THEIR SERICE AND I DO NOT OWE THEM ANY MONEY. THEY STOL Internet

I have a WalMart Money Card, I use to make purchaces on the internet, or the stores,I shop at. I do not use the card very much, so no need to keep checking my balance . I ordered my car insurance and had it put on my card. The charge was declined. I had more than enough to cover the car insurance, so I pulled a credit card print out. I found a Internet company had defrauded me out of $ 31.00 in the last 3 months.

There are eight attempts to with draw $ 14.95  between February 8, 2010, and March 31st, 2010. One withdrawal was on February 8, 2010 for $1.00--On March 1, 2010, they extracted $14.95, and on April 5, 2010 they extracted another $ 14.95 and noted another enity INFOFCR.COM CA They indicated a sale (purchase Date:4/03/10) I have not purchased anything from this unknown business.

As of April 12, 2010 I have been defrauded out of $ 30.90, and I have had to pay for a statement, and pay $3.00 to reload the card, so I would have my vehicle insurance  paid for. I am at a loss , I have not found a company or telephone number, or any description of the company that is successfully defrauding me out of my savings. Pleas help me if you can let others know to check their  credit card or walmart money cards to stop the theft of my funds by Info.FreeCreditReport.com, and also the secondary company Infofcr.com CA..

Charlie Detroit Lakes Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/infofreecreditreportcom/internet/infofreecreditreportcom-I-HAVE-A-WAL-MART-MNEY-CARD-THIS-INTERNET-COMPANY-HAS-CONTINOU-592451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on info.freecreditreport.com