Complaint Review: Infomart 2000 Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: carlos — west palm beach Florida
Infomart 2000 Corp.
6691 Nob Hill Road Tamarac, Florida USA

Infomart 2000 Corp. 3dcart.com; 3dcart Misleading information Tamarac Florida

I signed up for a shopping cart with Infomart 2000 A/K/A 3dcart, they are a company based in Tamarac, Florida. I signed up based on information their sales representative Renisha gave me. I was told the shopping cart would be very easy to set up and and their tech support people would help me along the way in every step. I had many technical issues and after 3 months my cart was still not funtional. I finally got fed up with how complicated this cart is to set up and I cancelled my service.

I invested many hours trying to get the cart to work, the tech support people could no longer help, they were refering me to higher level tech support person they call Gurus, the first hour is free with a Guru and then guess what, you have to start paying for this level of tech support. I was also told I needed a special module that I would have to pay extra for and extra for the labor in getting installed by one of their experts. So you see this so called easy cart, is not so easy after all.

The sales rep assured me their standard shipping modules would work for my needs but this was not true and I confirmed this after countless hours of trying to make it work.  Their sales respresentatives  get you by giving you inaccurate or misleading information, when you start having tech problems they try to sell you their other in house services like extra modules and higher level tech support from a Guru. They were billing my credit card on a monthly basis even though my shopping cart never worked. I want all my money back $139. My advice is be careful when dealing with this company, definitely request a free trial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infomart-2000-Corp/Tamarac-Florida-33321/Infomart-2000-Corp-3dcartcom-3dcart-Misleading-information-Tamarac-Florida-1136894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infomart 2000 Corp.