Complaint Review: Infomax

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Girlie — Chino Hills California
9668 Milikin Ave. Ste.104-297 Rancho Cucamonga, Select State/Province USA

Infomax Become a "product tester" 100% refundable. Registration fee only $149..98 + seven books of stamps Rancho Cucamonga California

I was sent a green flyer inviting me to to particpate in testing electronic products while making money at home. The company offered 100 % refundable registration fee of 149.98. I have always wanted to do something at home to make some supplemental income to help pay off my credid card bills. This company stated one could make up to 10,000 dollars per item tested. I didn't really expect that much but I responded because it was a local company. I was ripped off. Instead of receiving any products, I received another flyer from Infomax about 2-3 weeks later inviting me to participate in anotherscam. It was then I realized I was a stupid victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Infomax/Rancho-Cucamonga-Select-StateProvince-91730/Infomax-Become-a-product-tester-100-refundable-Registration-fee-only-14998-seven-1168946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Infomax