Complaint Review: infusionlabs web development

• Updated: Sat, March 17, 2012

• Reported By: ajv — broomfield Colorado United States of America
infusionlabs web development

infusionlabs web development extremely poor and rude service Internet, Internet

After I was told to leave my previous hosting company and let their company host instead, I have not been able to access my site. I get answers to my questions like the following response I recieved from them.......

Would you like me to fly you up to Seattle on an emergency flight?
you stay on my 15million dollar yacht while we discuss your inability to
read emails and any future expansions to your $300 website.

Username and password.... complicated stuff right?

What are you going do put a curse on me now? Tell your lawyer to suck my d*ck and burn in hell. You're a f*cking idiot with out a god damn  clue wtf you're talking about. I could sit here and educate you.. but  honestly your $300 was used to wipe my a** for about 4 days. I could care less about you or your  b*tch attitude. F*cking retard doesn't even
know she has a $1500 website easy. haha, whatever

I will gladly refund your money.. just you can f*ck off out of my life! weeeeeeeeeeeeee! *goes back to being a bada***

And this is why i should've never broken or number one rule. Never go above and beyond with a client. It'll only come back to bite you in the a**. Pretty much predictable starting from 2-3 weeks ago. You want to play with me? lets dance.

1) what the heck are you talking about?
2) your sites up... yep yep
3) i sent you your login information... oh......... i dont know? 3-4 weeks ago? Whats the deal with that?
4) you paid me nothing to deal with your horrible hosting... i got
paid nothing to deal with them for days... waiting weeks for replies.
now im the focus of your rediclous hosting company. Pretty much knew
that would happen. Yay!
5) what are you talking about again? something about lawyers and lawsuits... and the end of the world? oh ok.
6) read your emails
7) i just ate a yummy steak for lunch............... yum

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/infusionlabs-web-development/internet/infusionlabs-web-development-extremely-poor-and-rude-service-Internet-Internet-855354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on infusionlabs web development