Complaint Review: INGRAHAM GARAGE

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — MIAMI BEACH Florida
INGRAHAM GARAGE
225 SE 2nd Street 1st St , 2nd St MIAMI, Florida USA

INGRAHAM GARAGE RIPOFF PARKING MIAMI Florida

Yesterday I was paying for parking and I did not realized that on top of the machine (where you pay for it) it said "no change provided". My parking was $30.00 and I inputed $40.00. On my receipt it says that I had $10.00 change but as the machine says" no change was provided" I lost $10.00 . I called the Ingraham parking today(operated by central parking) and I asked if I could have my change back and they told me that on the machine says no change and that they would not return my change. For me this is a rippof!All of us use these type of machines and they can give your change if they are set up for it or they could give me the change in person at their office. Second I'm sure they do that to still money from people. I live in Miami and this parking is used  a lot for turists, so if they don't know English they will lose their money also.

I hope you can do something about it is not fair  to still people's money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INGRAHAM-GARAGE/MIAMI-Florida-33131/INGRAHAM-GARAGE-RIPOFF-PARKING-MIAMI-Florida-1059981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INGRAHAM GARAGE