Complaint Review: Inkjet5

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2007

• Reported By:Winthrop Massachusetts
703 E. Main Street Ventura, California U.S.A.

Inkjet5 Probable Scam Due To Name Change ripoff Ventura California

I have been monitoring the company "EZInkjets.com" for new complaints for many, many months. I also filed a Fraud Claim in Criminal Court against Christina Corral, resulting in a Warrent For Arrest here in MA for failure to issue refund or appear in Court. On 07/17/2007, I entered the company web address in my search engine, and was directed to "Inkjet5.com"

Though I have NEVER DONE any business with this company, I entered my E-Mail address and password for "EZInkjets.com," and ALL OF MY ACCOUNT information came up, INCLUDING my original order of 07/2006 that was never received and was promised a refund for. That tells me these are the same people, but have now MOVED and CHANGED their name to AVOID all the negative reviews,complaints and any other legal action.

I have notified the Better Business Bureau of Santa Barbara of this. They have replied that they will look into it and Thanked me for notifying them. I intend to update my complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, my Criminal Court Detective, and notify the CA Attorney General's Office. In the meantime: CONSUMERS BEWARE: If you do not receive your order in a timely fashion or it is defective, NOTIFY your credit card company's Fraud department within 90 days to get your account credited.

Winthrop, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inkjet5/Ventura-California-93001/Inkjet5-Probable-Scam-Due-To-Name-Change-ripoff-Ventura-California-261796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inkjet5