pair

Complaint Review: inksmile.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: Bob — salem New Hampshire Virgin Islands (US)
inksmile.com

inksmile.com Thieves , Internet

I bought an ink cartridge from inksmile.com for my Canon Pixma printer. The cartridge worked for a few documents (5-6 one pagers) but then showed up as empty and the printer would't print.  After contacting the company the said they would replace (total wait time 2.5 weeks). The replacement finally arrived and my printer kept saying that the new cartridge was empty. I have since bought a legit cartridge (Canon) at Walmart and my printer reads it as full. I contacted customer service and a week later they responded...

"I would like to apologize for that, Please keep in mind that these are re manufactured cartridges. Unfortunately there is no way for us to reset the chips to show full. Therefore they might show low on ink or empty but are 100% full. We do stand behind our products 100% and we would be more than happy to issue a refund. "

My printer functions by the ink level, if there is no level reading there is no printing.

So, in other words, they have no idea if their crappy products will work.

Suggested name change:

inkpimp.com

inkfrown.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inksmilecom/internet/inksmilecom-Thieves-Internet-715032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inksmile.com