Complaint Review: inkspeciast.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: burlintx — Fort Worth Texas United States of America

inkspeciast.com earthinkjet.com Same senario as others.Never received order and can't contact inkspecialist.com, Internet

On 5/23/12 I ordered a Continuous Ink System for my HP printer from inkspecialist.com, also known as earthinjet.com. Fortunately I used my PayPal, as you will find out.

That same night I received an email saying they had my payment and to check status online a 2checkout.com. The next day I did and it said my order had shipped the same day 5/23, by Priority Mail. However, there was no tracking number.

We all know Priority Mail takes up to 3 business days. Four days later, no package.  I tried to contact inkspecialist.com via an email link they provide. No response.  Next day I tried calling their 888 number. It kept saying, no matter which option I selected, no one was available at this time, leave a message. I did, several of them for a couple days. Still no response.

June 1st and its enough waiting time. Called 2checkout.com, who at first said I had to contact the seller as they only collect payments for distributors. I wasn't happy, but I did try again to no avail.

Finally, remembering that I had used PayPal, I opened a Trouble Ticket with them, as 2checkout.com was listed under them as the seller. Then I called back 2checkout.com, told them I opened a claim on PayPal. Got an instant, "wait a minute please". She came back, got all my information and said as soon as the PayPal notice came in they would issue me a full refund for not receiving the item.

Stay away from these websites !!! I'll follow up next week about getting 100% refund back from PayPal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inkspeciastcom/internet/inkspeciastcom-earthinkjetcom-Same-senario-as-othersNever-received-order-and-cant-cont-891819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inkspeciast.com