Complaint Review: Inland cosmetic surgery

• Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: Theodora — Riverside California
Inland cosmetic surgery
8680 Monroe court #200 Rancho Cucamonga, California USA

Inland cosmetic surgery Dr Jacob Haiavy Dr Haiavy butchured my breasts, risk of implants coming through my skin now. Urgent medical neccessity to repair no money Rancho Cucamonga California

*Author of original report: I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case

*Author of original report: A Dentist too?

*Author of original report: Doctors-look.com

I went to Dr jacob haiavy last year for a simple scar revision/breast reduction. Paid him $8,650 plus $559.77 from my ins for removing a cyst and a foreign object. He knew from the start that my skin was thinner under my breasts but yet didnt offer any re-enforcement until they bottomed out again, then told me for another $6,000 he could go back in and "fix" them with "Stratice" which is pigs skin. Turned into a horrible nightmare, I'm now faced with widning scars under both breasts because of all the steriods he injected into the known thinning area of my breasts. My implants are at risk for coming through my skin. I told him I had bad reaction to dissolvable stitches and he still used them. He said he would only do a cresent lift on my left nipple because of previous surgeries he didnt want to compromise blood flow, I woke up and found he had cut completely around both nipples and days latter when the gauze came off, I had lost the whole outter part of my left nipple. Nothing but a deep hole in which I had to scrub everyday in the shower so I wouldnt lose the whole nipple. Omg I almost passed out many times in the shower from the pain of scrubbing my nipple and having to make it bleed =*[ I now have nothing but scar tissue in that area and no feeling at all. He offered to go back in and "work" with me, Ummmm NO thanks!! This has affected my life dramaticly, I don't have a social life, I will not have relations with any man. I am depressed, stressed, suffer from anxiety and post tramatic stress disorder. My life is hell now and I have no money for the repairs ($17,000) and can't find an atty to take my case because apperantely since it's "cosmetic" we deserve what happens to us! That's just BS, we are human and deserve to be treated fairly just as anyone else! Someone PLEASE HELP ME =*[

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inland-cosmetic-surgery/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/Inland-cosmetic-surgery-Dr-Jacob-Haiavy-Dr-Haiavy-butchured-my-breasts-risk-of-implants-1089534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inland cosmetic surgery

I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case

AUTHOR: Theodora - ()

I am now being threantened by a laywer that Dr Haiavy has retained. They say if I dont remove my posts, I will be sued. Ummm excuse me but EVERYTHING I have said is the TRUTH about what happened to me and about this doctor. Defamation they said they will sue me for and damages to him. What about the damages done to me?????

Let them sue me, I have nothing and they will get NOTHING!! Not only that but I have emailed that laywer photos of the damage and a letter from another doctor clearly STATING that my issue is a DIRECT cause of the kenalog injections Dr Haiavy should never have done to me!! I also have the price of my repairs almost $17,000!!

I'm also suffering from major depression and anxiety. Where are my rights to be protected??? What about the damage that has been done to me, mentally, emotionally, person life, bodily????? Im on 3 medications because of what Dr Haiavy has done to me and those meds are barely helping me. So, bring it on and sue me because I have every right to speak the TRUTH!!!

A Dentist too?

AUTHOR: Theodora - ()

I have found yet another website that Dr Jacob Haiavy is listed under, he is ALSO a DENTIST! I have called the DBC to check his license because I could not find it online. I left a message and the recording said it takes 3 buisness days for them to call back. The website is BetterDoctor.com Look for yourself! Pretty scary!!

Doctors-look.com

AUTHOR: Theodora - ()

I have found other women that Dr Jacob Haiavy has done similar damage to. The website is called Doctors-look.com. Please, if there are any other women out there that have been wronged by this doctor PLEASE come forward!!! This man is a monster, he thinks he is God. He does surgeries that he is not qualified to do!!!! He needs to be stopped before he kills someone if he hasnt already!