Complaint Review: Inlet Auto Sales LLC

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: NotSoHappy — Pawleys Island South Carolina
Inlet Auto Sales LLC
3050 US 17 Buisness Garden City, South Carolina USA

Inlet Auto Sales LLC Sneaky, Shady, Dishonest Used Car Dealership Garden City South Carolina

do not go here when looking for a car.  We bought a car a week ago.  When my husband test drove the car the keyless entry wasn't working.  Ryan asked if they could replace the battery.  They told him they couldn't.  When they gave him the key after it was paid for, it was taped??  The next day my husband drove the car for a delivery and when he came out of the restaurant the... key was in half and all the buttons etc were missing.  Car wouldn't start.  Called the car lot immediately they had the car towed to our house and next day said it was $2500 for a new key, then found a place for $1500 gave the run around for a couple days.  Said they were looking for another option.  Understandable that is a lot of money for a new key.  A week later my husband starts searching for someone to make a new key. [continued below]....

.....  Finds a guy in Columbia who can do it for $600 today.  Called the car lot, was told they would get back to us...hours later, countless ignored calls later we go into the car lot.  I tell them we will split the cost $300 each to get the key fixed.  Owner won't talk to me and give a final say.  Then he leaves the car lot as I am waiting inside to talk to him??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inlet-Auto-Sales-LLC/Garden-City-South-Carolina-29576/Inlet-Auto-Sales-LLC-Sneaky-Shady-Dishonest-Used-Car-Dealership-Garden-City-South-Carol-1063121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inlet Auto Sales LLC