Complaint Review: inlinedesign.us

• Reported By: Carlo — Lawrenceville Georgia
inlinedesign.us

inlinedesign.us http://inlinedesign.us/ Owner gets really nasty Internet

*Author of original report: As I mentioned above

I had order from this guy before with no problems. Unfortunately today  April 18 2013 I called regarding an order I had placed the week before April 12, 2013. The Owner Jeff had advised that the order was going to ship out on Monday April 15 2013. I waited patiently so patiently that I even forgot about this order until today Thursday the 18th. Normally they provide tracking right away, but as I checked my email noticed that for this order no update has been sent to me. I decided to call the company "Jeff" to ask about the status. He said "oh yeah your order is shipping out today". I told him why was it shipping today if the order was to had been shipped on the 15th. I asked him if he forgot about my order or if I had not call my order would not be shipped. Well I guess I told him exactly what it was. This guy became so unprofessional started swearing. Asking me if I wanted my order to be cancelled. He hung up the phone at me and never heard back. I called from a different number and he answered with a unperturbed voice. He  told me order cancelled check your email. I file a Ripoff Report on this guy for the reason that I have not received my money yet. Buyers beware of this guy. Extremely unprofessional. Definitely needs  Anger Management.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inlinedesignus/internet/inlinedesignus-httpinlinedesignus-Owner-gets-really-nasty-Internet-1044367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inlinedesign.us

As I mentioned above

AUTHOR: Jim Korth - ()

After a good communication owner was able to resolve the issue. It happened that an employee working the afternoon shift gave me the bad attitude. The owner called back after finding out about the issue. I am very pleased with the outcome. Will definitely doing business again.