Complaint Review: inmar promotion services

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: luker81 — myrtle beach South Carolina United States of America
inmar promotion services
po 426008 , del rio texas 78842 del rio, Texas United States of America

inmar promotion services Diageo beer funding , inmar promotion services , I rebate beer often. I always read all the print on the offer .I shop to save money del rio, Texas

*Author of original report: situation fixed

*UPDATE Employee: Diageo-R451828337

*Author of original report: promotion ID

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Care

I buy a lot of beer , and I buy on a bargain. I usually will submit rebates , after I've read wether or not it pertains to me. I bought beer so I could get $10.00 off my beef purchase .

This is the second time that this company is trying to put over on me . I'm at all the criteria and all they were able to do is send me a card said product was not purchased in the correct state. clearly it shows that's my purchases made the state of South Carolina where the deal and where the promotion certificate were located.

about 2 weeks ago I called inmar promotional services. they actually agree that all my stuff was correct except the system wouldn't notify me or would notify anyone and that they would reject my submission because their system wouldnt actually look at what state you the item was purchased in ... this isn't the first time this won't this probably won't be the last that inmar will screw me over. I'm also contacting the beer companies about this Mr promotional Services Corporation . and I will purchase all of their rebates until I'm blue in the face . because once they owe me 1000 dollars its a felony against them . hopefully that with subject into a class action suit ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inmar-promotion-services/del-rio-Texas-78842/inmar-promotion-services-Diageo-beer-funding-inmar-promotion-services-I-rebate-beer-o-953057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inmar promotion services

situation fixed

AUTHOR: luker81 - (United States of America)

they got in contact with me and they honored the money they obligated themselves to pay out !!!

Diageo-R451828337

AUTHOR: Inmar - (United States of America)

Dear Consumer,

Our records  show that you called on 10/4/2012 and our phone agent reversed the disqualification and requested the $10.00 payment.  This payment is currently in process.   Please allow 3-4 weeks for payment delivery.  If at any time you would like an update please call our office at 1-877-552-7934 8:30 am to 4:30 pm eastern standard time and one our agents would be happy to assist you.

Jennifer F
Consumer Care Relations Supervisor

promotion ID

AUTHOR: luker81 - (United States of America)

sure here's the promotion ID #DGUSA0329,
I'll even give you my request number . #R451828337
thanks Amy I'll give you a chance to set the record straight .

Consumer Care

AUTHOR: Inmar - (United States of America)

Dear Consumer,

We are a 3rd party processor for over 350 manufacturers and in order to research this I need the following information:

The complete name and mailing address you mailed the rebate to (including the Program ID/Dept # for the rebate).

Or please call our office at 1-877-322-8355 8:30 am to 4:30 pm eastern standard time and we can assist you further.

Amy M.