Complaint Review: innogames.de

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Xanatosnemos — archdale North Carolina
Internet USA

innogames.de Grepolis Banned me twice, tried to keep my money. Internet

innogames.de suspended me a few months ago for violating a rule I did not violate. As I had recently spent over $110 on their site for premium goods, I asked my bank to open a dispute and get my money back.

After doing this, some time when by (few months?) and nothing happened. then they messaged me with an ultimatum saying pay this and a fee or we ban you. I told them I had no problem paying the $110 again since I had then gotten use of the gold, but I would not pay a fee that only came about because of their mistake.

They then refused to cooperate, and said they would ban me if I didnt pay.

I told them I'd simply go back to the bank and have them do the same thing for the most recent $110 i had spent (my mistake for giving these morons my money twice) and then they threatened legal action (Which is illegal under fair credit reporting act in the US)

So, I'm taking my money back for goods/services unreceived, and now I am posting complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/innogamesde/internet/innogamesde-Grepolis-Banned-me-twice-tried-to-keep-my-money-Internet-1142360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on innogames.de