Cried

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Danyelle — Waconia Minnesota United States of America
Innovative Health Systems, Inc
508 15th St. SW Suite B Forest Lake, Minnesota United States of America

Innovative Health Systems, Inc Poker Jackpot scratch-off card winner Forest Lake, Minnesota

My husband bought me a "Poker Jackpot" scratch-off card.  After scratching it off, it revealed a winning hand of 4-of-a-kind Kings (the best hand among their list of 6 winning hands.)  When I checked what prize I won, the card says:  "To Learn the prize you have won, CALL IMMEDIATELY (651) 395-4084 or (888) 535-1898."  I called them and someone named "Katie" (who evidently is working at Innovative Health Systems, Inc.) answered and assured me that I definitely won 1 of 6 prizes listed including the $10,000 which is still available as of 9:00 AM that day, August 25, 2012.  I asked how do I claim my prize, and she asked me a series of questions (i.e., where do I live, what is my phone number, what is my occupation, do I own the house I live in).  After the last question, it sounds hoaxy to me.  She said they will contact me when they are in our city.  Until now I still don't know what I won!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Health-Systems-Inc/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55128/Innovative-Health-Systems-Inc-Poker-Jackpot-scratch-off-card-winner-Forest-Lake-Minnes-932450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Health Systems, Inc