sum

• Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: joeycaniff — Aspen Colorado United States of America
Innovative Merchant Solutions
26541 agoura rd #200 calabasas, California United States of America

Innovative Merchant Solutions Sent bill to collection agency before sending anything to me calabasas, California

It's not bad enough that they ALWAYS take at least 10 minutes to answer the phone if you need help, when my account lapsed they never sent me a bill or called me.  The first thing I know I have a collection agency notice in my hand!

If they had ever called me they could have had the payment and kept billing me, I aCCIDENTALLY LET THE SERVICE LAPSE WHILE BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS.

I will call the collection agency Monday when they open and pay the measly $31.48 they say I owe, but I will never, ever, ever do business with them again.  Why didn't they ever send me a bill or call me?  It's beyond belief!

I'm in the nidst of applying for business loans and this could screw everything up due to their complete lack of customer service and ethics.

BEWARE the horrible customer service of a company too big to know it's ruining their customers finances!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/calabasas-California-/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-Sent-bill-to-collection-agency-before-sending-anything-to-m-841496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions