Complaint Review: Innovative Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 11, 2006

• Reported By:Midland Texas
Innovative Merchant Solutions
26520 Agoura Road Calabasas, California U.S.A.

Innovative Merchant Solutions Termination Fee Ripoff Calabasas California

*Author of original report: termination fee not listed

*UPDATE Employee: All Fees Listed on the Merchant Application & Agreement

When I signed up for this account, no one said anything about a termination fee. The question was asked at the seminar I attended about what if we decide to stop this at some time. The speaker stated that after six months we could cancel with no penalty.

I cancelled after six months. I never even used the account. Now they are calling me up saying I owe them a $295.00 termination fee. I told them what was said in the seminar and they said it didn't matter and how I wanted to resolve this matter. I told them to zero it our because I was not going to pay for something they did not tell me about. Had I know there wold be a termination fee, I would have never signed up for it. They stated that I would have to pay. Has anyone else been charged this fee and has anyone else paid it?

Eddie
Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2006 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Calabasas-California-91302/Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-Termination-Fee-Ripoff-Calabasas-California-170578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Innovative Merchant Solutions

termination fee not listed

AUTHOR: Eddie - (U.S.A.)

The termination fee lissted on the application is $395.00 if you terminate within 6 months. This is waht we were told at the seminar. I terminated after 6 months. From what I have read about IMS, they are a total rip-off.

All Fees Listed on the Merchant Application & Agreement

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

Because IMS does not run the seminars, rather our services are offered as an ancillary service by an unrelated 3rd party, we are careful to make sure the applicable fees are listed on our Merchant Application and Agreement. We are truly sorry if you had a bad experience. However, the termination fee is listed on the application signed.