Complaint Review: INNOVATIVE MERCHANT SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: alyssa — North Carolina United States of America
INNOVATIVE MERCHANT SOLUTIONS
woodland hills, California United States of America

INNOVATIVE MERCHANT SOLUTIONS THEY TOOK MY MONEY WITHOUT ME KNOWING !!! WHO ARE THEY woodland hills, California

*UPDATE Employee: Account Set Up Requirements

So yesterday I was looking at my bank account and saw a charge for 29.95 and did not know what it was. So my bank gave me there phone number and I called them. They said that ICM opened an account for me for some reason. I continued telling them that the money taken out was unauthorized and said my bank was getting involved, they then told me not too cus and watch my tone with them. They said that the charge was valid and they will not give me my money back. What a fraudulent scam for taking money, I never gave these jerks permission to ever take money from me. So they will be caught. who wants to do business with scammers. Do they forget people have families to care for. Get a real job, and remember Karma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INNOVATIVE-MERCHANT-SOLUTIONS/woodland-hills-California-/INNOVATIVE-MERCHANT-SOLUTIONS-THEY-TOOK-MY-MONEY-WITHOUT-ME-KNOWING-WHO-ARE-THEY-wood-600520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INNOVATIVE MERCHANT SOLUTIONS

Account Set Up Requirements

AUTHOR: Leanne - (U.S.A.)

In order to set up an account, the applicant has to provide certain personal information such as SSN, DOB, address, and checking account number.  Innovative Merchant Solutions has no way of obtaining this personal information without the applicant providing it to us.  If this customer feels that there has been identity theft of some sort, we encourage him to file a police report.  If this is not the case, then we urge the customer to speak with ICM to discuss the details of the account.  Unfortunately this dispute does not provide sufficient information to handle this matter further, but if the customer would like to fax all the pertinent information to me at 818-936-0354 I will be happy to look at it and see what I can do to resolve the matter amicably.