Complaint Review: Inovation Resources in Dallas Texas

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: slimjim — Ukiah California
Inovation Resources in Dallas Texas
901 Main ST. Suite.700 Dallas, Texas USA

Inovation Resources in Dallas Texas Mr. Davis of Inovation Resources called me on my cell phone last Thursday 3/6/14 who gave me the pretense of being and attorney and he informed me that he would be filing criminal charges on me by 5:00 pm. that afternoon and left me his phone number to ca Inovation Resources phone scamed me pretending to be a lawfirm and cheated me out of $893.14 Dallas Texas

Inovation Resources in Dallas texas, pretends to be a lawfirm and calls people on personal cell phones to inform people that felony charges will be filed on them if they do not pay restitution. A Mr. Davis has a very polished voice and sounds just like a lawyer would talk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inovation-Resources-in-Dallas-Texas/Dallas-Texas-75202/Inovation-Resources-in-Dallas-Texas-Mr-Davis-of-Inovation-Resources-called-me-on-my-cell-1130853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inovation Resources in Dallas Texas