Complaint Review: Inphonic

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:wenatchee Washington
Inphonic
1010 Wisconsin Ave. Nw Suite 600, Washington Dc, Washington DC U.S.A.

Inphonic inphonic lied about rebates Washington Dc Washington DC

in february 2007, I bote a dolce&gabbana gold razor, thru inphonic. they said I would get $150. back in rebates over the next 4 months. I mailed the last one in july, I was still waiting for the frist one. I started calling them in september, all they would tell me was, it would take a little longer. In november I filed a complaint with the better business bureau. To day I got a letter from inphonic, saying they received my complaint from the BBB on november 1st, and that they filed a voluntary petition for reorganisation under chapter 11! I new that! they don't have the money to pay us our rebates but they are still in business ripping people off. I will never see my rebates, but I will make sure everyone knows what a bad company they are to do business with. Donot ever do business with inphonic.

Amarantha
wenatchee, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphonic/Washington-Dc-Washington-DC-20007/Inphonic-inphonic-lied-about-rebates-Washington-Dc-Washington-DC-289450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic