Complaint Review: Inphonic,low Cost Cell Phone

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:Smyrna Tennessee
Inphonic,low Cost Cell Phone
lowcostcells.com District Of Columbia, Washington U.S.A.

Inphonic,low Cost Cell Phone Took money and never got product. Would not refund funds. District Of Columbia Washington

I purchased a new cell phone from these people and after running my bank card they said I was not 100% eligible for an upgrade with them. After speaking with my carrier, they told me I was available for an upgrade. Inphonic would not refund my money. They told me 1st I was eligible to buy from them and after taking my money they changed their minds and kept my money($69.98). I know it's know it's not much but I need every dime I got right now.

Waterboy
Smyrna, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inphoniclow-Cost-Cell-Phone/District-Of-Columbia-Washington-20007/Inphoniclow-Cost-Cell-Phone-Took-money-and-never-got-product-Would-not-refund-funds-Dis-380779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inphonic,low Cost Cell Phone