Complaint Review: Insant Rewards

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Charlotte North Carolina
Insant Rewards
Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Insant Rewards Instant Money MarkerMartin mcCauslin Credit card free trails creditreports.com Netflix Walmart Charlotte North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Instant Rewards is Legit

Re: Weekend special - I hour of phone work - $50 Martin McCauslin (Charlotte)

Please watch out for this company and agent listed below they are involved in a bait and switch.

The company is called instant rewards and they ask you to sign up for free or a dollar or two to earn credits but then the company that you sign up for the free trail charges you for the main service and then refuses to refund the money.

I signed up for 1 dollar for a free 7 days test run but then was charged 32.95 and when I caught them they refused to take it off and instant rewards refuse to reimburse as well.

It's a scam to get around saying there are no upfront fees they just hide the fact until they ripp you off. For me I was lucky I only sign up for 1 because they wanted me to sign up for.

The scammers name is Martin McCauslin and the company website http://instantmoneynetwork.com/homepage.php?user=instantreward100

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insant-Rewards/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28277/Insant-Rewards-Instant-Money-MarkerMartin-mcCauslin-Credit-card-free-trails-creditreport-1081104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insant Rewards

Instant Rewards is Legit

AUTHOR: Neisha123 - ()

I have been with Instant Rewards for a little over a month now and have made a few hundred dollars.  Yes, you are required to complete the free trials of certain offers and yes, you can cancel the offer after the trial period has lapsed.

However, it is your obligation to thoroughly read through the terms and conditions and take note of the trial period.  With any trial offer (through Instant Rewards or not), if you continue the offer after the trial has ended, you will be charged.

I have inadverntaly allowed a couple trial periods to lapse, however, I called the companies and they were more than willing to refund my money under those circumstances.

Instant Rewards is a legit way to earn supplemental income and I (as a sponsor) reimburse my referrals for the inital $1 that they pay in order to get started.  Again, Instant Rewards is legit and I have attached proof that they pay their referral agents ...and welll I might add