Complaint Review: Inside Real Estate

• Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: Marcia — Dryden New York
Inside Real Estate
175 West 200 South SLC, Utah USA

Inside Real Estate Omnia Alliance No responsiveness, no return calls, they disappeared. SLC Utah

This company built my Real Estate website. They have never been the best at fixing issues. Often  they are no where to be found. This last couple months has taken the cake. I have sent several emails to request changes. No response. I've called and left messages. Even ones that stated I was in unbelief that no one is calling me back or emailing me. Nothing! I cannot believe the horrid customer service. I now have to have a new website built so I can actually have changes done by a live person. Don't spend your money with these people. They do not know the meaning of professionalism.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inside-Real-Estate/SLC-Utah-84101/Inside-Real-Estate-Omnia-Alliance-No-responsiveness-no-return-calls-they-disappeared-S-1124045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inside Real Estate