Complaint Review: Insight Global, Denver CO

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Reporter — Lakewood Colorado
Insight Global, Denver CO
6400 S Fiddlers Green Circle Greenwood Village, Colorado USA

Insight Global, Denver Colorado Unethical, illegal and unprofessional BEWARE Greenwood Village Colorado

I was recruited for a position in Broomfield, CO. I was asked by the recruiter how much I would take. I gave him an amount, he said the company could only offer $4/hr less.  I said I would consider it so interviewed.

When the offer came in, it was $9 less than what the recruiter said was the minimum they would offer... so now it was $13/hr less.

Because the recruiter and account manager assured me that I would be able to work extra hours, I took the contract.  When I turned in my first time card, I was informed by the client that they could not authorize extra hours.

I gave two week notice to the company I was departing, and three weeks to start with the new company, leaving a week to move (so that I was available to work the non-existant extra hours).  The Friday before I was scheduled to start, the agency contacted me and said the background check wasn't completed.

In order to get to work, I had to contact my high school for transcripts because apparently neither Insight Global or the company performing the background check were capable of doing so. I started three days late.

Insight Global originally paid me for those three days. Then, FOUR weeks later without any advanced warning they docked my pay 2/3 to adjust for those days... making it impossible for me to pay my bills.

I am horrified at the illegal, unethical and unprofessional actions of this company!

I will NEVER contract through them and if I can influence any company I work for in the future, or that I've worked for in the past, Insight Global will not be getting any business that I can sway elsewhere.

BEWARE!!!! They lie about how much you'll make, and the LIE about the hours you will work.... then it is up to you whether you'll be as unprofessional and unethical as they are in representing them to THEIR client!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-Global-Denver-CO/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/Insight-Global-Denver-Colorado-Unethical-illegal-and-unprofessional-BEWARE-Greenwood-Vi-1146348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight Global, Denver CO