- Report: #1095360
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Insight Global, Inc.
Insight Global, Inc.500 West Cypress Creek Road Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA
Insight Global, Inc. Beware of Hidden Business Model Ft. Lauderdale Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The following is my opinion:
Hi. I am an award-winning IT consultant with over 30 years of proven hands-on experience from coding to C-level experiences. I relocated to Florida in 2002. For eleven years I have received "immediate opening!" solicitations from Insight Global, Inc. who represents themselves to me as:
1. An IT staffing agency with client-placement agreements;
2. with immediate IT programming openings to fill in my local area;
Ok. So prove it by arranging a face-to-face job interview with your client hiring manager. Insight Global never proves it. Instead, they position "green-behind-the-ear" naive freshly-minted colege students to attempt to bait me with false assurances and promises for my industry hiring references BEFORE they even consider me for "any matching availabilities". Huh? I thought they had urgent needs for IT computer software consultants and-or temp-to-permanents?
So, here;s what I suspect. Simply put, this company is lying... and there are ZERO laws to prevent them from cold-calling job seekers and lying to them. Why are they lying? Simple. Their business model is the following:
1. Tell everyone, including stupid corporation hiring managers "we are a large IT firm";
2. When ANYONE contacts the company, records EVERY possible hiring manager by using "technical manager references" and "resumes". By "mining this data" ( intelligence gathering ) we can do a bunch of things:
a) build a massive database of industry "who's who";
b) brag about having a large database to potential clients, a database that can deliver "cheapest" resource;
c) use references from people we will NEVER hire for our purposes: i) cold calling hiring managers to see if they need any cheap people; and ii) know what languages and functional systems various companies are using to further targeting our sales engine;
So, in a nutshell, this company is "gaming" experienced US-industry IT talent for information by lying about opportunities. By doing so, they are illegally exploiting a free labor pool of "unpaid information providers" and by doing so are probably violating U.S. labor laws. In other words, by lying to job seekers they are getting job seekers to "create content" for their busines purposes. This would be illegal.
I would venture to guess the principles of Insight Global are foreigners. This is SOOOO anti-US is simply serves to eviserate well-educated, and well-seasoned IT workers from the economy, which in turn, further damages the U.S. economy. Who needs to "lose a war" when stupid legislators ( lawyers) permit companies like Insight Global to essentially core-out the American middleclass as they exploit them as a free labor pool?
WAKE UP AMERICA. WE HAVE FOREIGN ECONOMIC TERRORISTS RIGHT HERE IN OUR MIDSTS.
1. Job seekers MUST deal ONLY with corporate hiring directors. If a corporation relies on a staffing firm AVOID the corporation. Apparently, they are incompetent to staff on their own behalf.
2. NEVER submit your resume or references to a "IT staffing firm". Your information may be misused.
LOBBY YOUR STATE LEGISLATURE to pass simple laws:
1. Force "any staff and recruiting firm" to WEB PUBLISH verifiable letters of contractual agreement between themselves and third-party companies they allegedly represent. This would be known as "VERIFIABLE FULL DISCLOSURE TO STAFF ON THE BEHALF";
2. Make it a 1st-class degree felony to list false, "job opportunities";
3. Make it a 1st-class felony to solicit professional references BEFORE a face-to-face job interviews with clients;
4. Make it a 1st-class felony to "advertise job openings" for the sole purpose of implying the need for, and-or selling "certifications and training" in a particular skill or ability;
Until such simple EMPLOYMENT legislation is realized, these "global IT staffing firms" will continue to seperate talent-from-need and confuse everyone ( job seekers and companies ) to the point of absolute U.S. economic destruction. The loss of proprietary knowledge, competitive advantage and time-to-market revenue capture can't be downplayed when U.S. corporations are forced to offshore IT development projects just to "reduce the cost of failing". The recent $394M "HEALTHCARE.GOV" failure should underscore my points. U.S. taxpayer money offshored for grossly-overpriced borken technology.
Need I say more?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-Global-Inc/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Insight-Global-Inc-Beware-of-Hidden-Business-Model-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-1095360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.