• Report: #1101942

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jay — cincinnati Ohio
Insight
PO Box 190245 Birmingham, Alabama USA

Insight Plus ATMs. Urban Trust Bank. Visa. Charged me money for no reason, took money for no reason, dissapearing money for no reason, blocks me from live interaction through phone system and online Birmingham Alabama

My name is Jay. I have had this insight card for a couple years now. When I got the card from Checksmart I was told it had absolutely no fees whatsoever for anything ever. So I got the card only to find out I was being ripped off for hundreds the time I had the card and they refunded me 13 dollars then charged me 5.95 for a month so its whatever. Problems I am having is when I get things refunded to my card, they store does their part, but I never get my money.

I have had free trial membership for netflix tax me 4 times in one night, and I found out that Insight had me blocked from live customer care, online and on the phone so I had no way to stop the charges before they went through, netflix has released the money a week and a half ago but the bank say they didnt get it. I dont believe them, they are theives and robbers and have also not gave me my money back for gas. I prepay 60 bucks, 40 bucks whatever, I never use the whole amount, however i never get refunded my few bucks I had left and it happens at every gas station no matter who or where I go and everytime at that. [continued below]....

.....

This company will keep your money and lie to you. They did refund one of four charges for netflix, then took over half the money back leaving my account in zero status again, I feel like this company owes me some money and I want it back however after my direct deposit this week im changing it all up and never using checksmart, urban trust bank or Insight again. Be careful people anone who ties with this place is a damn crook!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight/Birmingham-Alabama-35219/Insight-Plus-ATMs-Urban-Trust-Bank-Visa-Charged-me-money-for-no-reason-took-money-for-1101942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight