Complaint Review: Insphere insurance solutions

• Reported By: Tanya Garr — Mesa Arizona
Insphere insurance solutions
2903 E. Emelita Ave Mesa, Arizona USA

Insphere insurance solutions I was mislead Mesa Arizona

I was sold insurance last month and was told is covered all of my needs.  When I went to my first well visit for my baby I was told it would not be covered. I called my Broker (Tim Lewis) And was told my dr. office was mistaken and that he has sold that policy a bunch of times and it should have been convered.  He told me he was going to call my insurance and call back.  That was the last I heard from him.  I called my insurance myself and found out my drs office was correct and it was not covered.  I tried for 2 weeks to call my broker so he could get me a different insurnce and he never called back.  I talked to someone else there and they said, Oh, I am sorry, only Tim can help you.  So I called and left him yet another message. This morning I called and got someone on the phone and she said, tim will call you with in 10 minutes.  After a couple of hours I called the insurance company he had sold me went through a few call transfers and cancelled everything that had been sold to me.  He has Still not called back. Now it does not matter if he does or not I will tell everyone who will listen not to use this company.  And Tim Lewis of Insphere insurance solutions, Shame on you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insphere-insurance-solutions/Mesa-Arizona-85204/Insphere-insurance-solutions-I-was-mislead-Mesa-Arizona-1080497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insphere insurance solutions