Complaint Review: insta cash

• Updated: Mon, November 21, 2011

• Reported By: carla — St. Cloud Minnesota United States of America
insta cash
Insta cash california, California United States of America

insta cash Brian Gibson ALERT!!!! Insta Cash Alert. PLEASE READ california, California

*Consumer Comment: RE Company of many names.

*Consumer Comment: Company of many names

*General Comment: Response to InstaCash rip- off

Yesterday I received a voice mail message saying that I needed to return the call immediately as this was a serious situation.  I had to listen to the message several times as his english was very poor. I had the call on speaker so that a friend of mine could listen also. He ended the call by saying, "all i can do if you do not return this call is to wish you good luck". Well, that freaked me out just a little. I called the number back. He asked if I had my attorney with me. I asked why I would need my attorney with me? I asked who this was and he said "Bob Gibson" said he was an attorney for Insta Cash and they were calling about a loan I took out on the internet. I knew I had never done this and stated so. He said I was lying and that I could be arrested for this.  He said "your last four digits of your SSN # are **** correct?" I did not verify. He then said "your address is ********* correct"", again, I did not verify. He asked "and your bank at ********* correct?" I didn't verify. I hung up. He called back again. I told him I could not understand him and wanted to speak to someone who spoke english. He first said "stop interrupting me" and I said to put someone else on the line. So then a "Ryan Carlson" got on the line and I quickly realized it was the same man. Again, I said I had never applied nor received any monies from Insta Cash and that I wanted the number and address for this company and their names and addresses. He just stated that there were thousands of websites for Insta Cash. I said, if you have information on a loan, you would have this info. Again, he hung up. I was trying to get as much info from him as possible. I then went to my bank, spoke with a banker and made sure nothing could happen to my account. I thought this was over.

Today, I have been receiving phone calls for 3 hours straight. I answered the first time because it came up as a private number.  It was them. I hung up and they have been calling ever since. I'm not sure what to do at this point but I'm not talking to them.  Please people.  Do not give them any info and for sure do not give them any money. This is a scam and no matter what they threaten you with, it is all lies. Even if you ever have purchased an internet loan, this is not how it would be handled. If you had not paid back the loan, it's still not how it would be handled. They would start out by saying this is an attempt to collect a debt.  Get information and then call them back asap to see if they answer. Still give no personal information. None. Please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/insta-cash/california-California-/insta-cash-Brian-Gibson-ALERT-Insta-Cash-Alert-PLEASE-READ-california-California-730827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on insta cash

RE Company of many names.

AUTHOR: mezmerize - (USA)

I have got yet another call today from the previous name of insta cash. Still using the name allen michaels & associates only today he says his name is Todd cummings. Will this ever stop?

Company of many names

AUTHOR: mezmerize - (USA)

I was also contatcted by Insta cash in the past, They change names so fast the BBB cant keep up with them. They have called me using other company names and different names of employees such as Al Shapiro and peter parker. The calls had stopped for a while and then today it started again. This time they used the company name of Allen Michael and associates. Today the man that called was named A.J Richards. The phone number on my caller ID is 716-828-8958   But his direct number is 1-866-440-1815. I saw the number was out of Buffalo NY, which is where most of the other calls have came from. Sometimes they call unknown, private or 0000....Today they somehow got my daughters cell phone number and left her a message. I called the BBB and the federal Trade Commision. They said to wait for them to call me back and to tell them they have just made contact with me and they have 5 days to send me any paperwork they have and hang up. Good luck getting rid of them, Im still trying.

#3 General Comment

Response to InstaCash rip- off

AUTHOR: kim - (United States of America)

Just wanted to say, don't worry it's all bogus!  i work for attornies so my instinct led me to research the situation.  It seems that they are calling many out there.  When i spoke with them they used the name First State Attorney Service, so i looke them up; they do NOT exsist!  Check out this website............http://www.telepest.us/First+State+Attorney+Service