Complaint Review: Insta Cash

• Reported By: anonymous — New Mexico United States of America
Insta Cash
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Insta Cash Scam Alert Los Angeles, California

I received a message to call a number regarding a crime that I had done.   I called the number and spoke to a gentleman who had a strong accent.  I asked his name again and he told me again and when I still did not understand him, he was rude and repeated it letter by letter.  He then went into detail of what the phone call is about, and when I asked him what company he was representing he then told me rudely, insta cash, I asked him to spell it, and rudely he spelled it.  He then told me if I did not fax a letter over to him with how I was going to pay I would receive an affidavit to my home and to my place of work and I would have to go to court.  I asked for the information on how and where to send it to and he then told me I would have to have it notarized and I needed to put it to attention to him, Michael Carter, and then on the second line to put my name, first and last, and then the last four of my social security number, and then put on the letter that I, authorize charge on my prepaid card, with the billing address, card number, expiration date and date it for this Friday, that is when I would have the funds available.  I then too had to have on another piece of paper a copy of my driver's license or social security card.  It was then that I became to get suspicious.  The call made me afraid and I am glad I found this website.  The caller had information on my background and he was very rude.  I hope this information helps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insta-Cash/Los-Angeles-California-/Insta-Cash-Scam-Alert-Los-Angeles-California-606615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insta Cash