Complaint Review: instagamepoints.com/

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: lily — northamptonshire Nationwide
EC2A 4NE, hackney london Internet United States of America

instagamepoints.com/ I ordered gold membership for xbox for 12 months at the cost of 28.95. Instant email was stated. Needless to say it has not appeared and i have now had cancel my bank card as I fear they may fraudu London, Internet

Do not use this company, they are fraudsters and will take your money and not provide you with what you think you have ordered.

They will take your money straight away.  If you have been unfortunate like me and my son, then cancel your card immediately with your bank and add your report to this and many others I hae now come across.  The company i came across was London based but I believe they are in USA too.  I ordered the xbox gold membership and never received the email with the code i paid for. Loosers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instagamepointscom/internet/instagamepointscom-I-ordered-gold-membership-for-xbox-for-12-months-at-the-cost-of-289-1037090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instagamepoints.com/