Complaint Review: instaloans

• Reported By: eperez30277 — Warner Robins Georgia
instaloans
Atlanta, Georgia USA

instaloans Henry RIP OFF ALERT Atlanta Georgia

After Applying via the web for a personal loan, I received a call from Henry if that is his real name regarding my preapproval for a personal loan of 5000 dollars. The only I would have to do is go to Walgreen's and purchase a Money Pak card for 200 dollars provide him the scratch off pin and the money would be deposited in my account witnin a half hour to 45 minutes. I then receive a call from this Henry saying there is an issue with my Money Pak card and if I could Now go to CVS and purchase another 200 dollar card. I was gullable and desperate I was about to have my car repossessed and lose my apartment so I got caught off guard and RIPPED OFF. Please don't let this happen to you. I will probably now end up homeless and with out a car cause I did not do my home work and let some Scam artist take advantage of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instaloans/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/instaloans-Henry-RIP-OFF-ALERT-Atlanta-Georgia-1088433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instaloans