Complaint Review: instant Checkmate

• Reported By: tonia68 — dolton Illinois
instant Checkmate
www.instatncheckmate.com internet, Select State/Province USA

instant Checkmate Scam scam scam scam internet

Instant Checkmate is a scam and ripof. They do not provide the consumer service that they advertise.- I ordered a background report on myself just too see what was out there that was derogatory or erroneous. I ordered the basic report for 22.86 that I thought would provide me with information. after the report came up I had to go through each section to see what the report held. ..NOTHING.. The report told me my name address and age. To find out more information on the report(which I thought would be included in the 22.86) I had to pay an additional 10.99 and  to print the very basic report t hey provided would cost me 1.99. After I saw that my marriage license wasn't even included in the report I was livid.

I called  30 mintes after enrollment to be request cancellation and refund, I was told that because I used the service I could not get a refund. I explained that I didn't use the service I had to accesse the information provided to determine what was on the report. I told them that basic information was missing and other information was wrong. They told me that they could NOT give me a refund but that I coud continue to access the website for the next 30 days. I paid 22.86 to get information that appears on my license. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-Checkmate/internet-Select-StateProvince/instant-Checkmate-Scam-scam-scam-scam-internet-1093504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant Checkmate