Complaint Review: INSTANT CHECKMATE INC.

• Submitted: Sun, September 08, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: TERRY — NINE MILE FALLS Washington
INSTANT CHECKMATE INC.
4330 S Valley Blvd. Ste 118 LAS VEGAS, Nevada USA

INSTANT CHECKMATE INC. I inquired about one person on Yahoo and INSTANT CHECKMATE popped up. They looked legit so I entered more info about this person and they retrieved names in several cities that looked correct. Then they required me to join as a registered user for a minimum of one month of unlimited searches for $22.86, charged to my credit card. I foolishly went ahead. I got nothing but a blank screen that never displayed anything. LAS VEGAS Nevada

I check for an email from them, but what I got was a email receipt addressed to my wife that looked legit and claimed I would be getting a report on her son immediately. He was NOT who I requested. I tried to log on again to INSTANT CHECKMATE and re-entered my original request, but they want more money to go any further. This was where I fully realized that I've been HAD by a scam. This site only takes your mone and runs They don't allow you to cancel on-line and opt-out of any more monthly charges. You must call them at 1-866-490-5980, seven days a week, from 5am to 10pm PST. I called them and left my name and number, expecting a callback tomorrow during business hours. This company is perpetrating a scam from

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INSTANT-CHECKMATE-INC/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89103-4052/INSTANT-CHECKMATE-INC-I-inquired-about-one-person-on-Yahoo-and-INSTANT-CHECKMATE-popped-1082812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INSTANT CHECKMATE INC.