Complaint Review: instant checkmate

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Connellys Springs North Carolina
instant checkmate
Internet USA

instant checkmate Fraud stole money out of my checking account for months Internet

I used instant checkmate as a one time only report fee. I got the information that was really of no use to me. 7 months later they started taking money out of my account as a recurring payment. They did this for two months before i discovered what they were doing. I had to file a fraud report with my bank to get my money back. But, they caused me to overdraft. This company is nothing but a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-checkmate/internet/instant-checkmate-Fraud-stole-money-out-of-my-checking-account-for-months-Internet-1063316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant checkmate