Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Jerrie — Pendleton Oregon
Instant Checkmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Instant Checkmate CHKCARD CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA, 866-4905980 Internet Fraud Las Vegas Nevada

Supposedly someone using my name & e-mail address  & bank card to do a background check back in Dec. 2013.    They then started charging my bank card for a monthly fee in March 2014.    I called to dispute the monthly charge when it appeared and they refused to reverse the charge.   I am on a limited income I explained to them, I have to watch every pennie.  I check my bank accou t several times a day to avoid these types of scams, but they still refused to offer a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Instant-Checkmate-CHKCARD-CHKMATEINSTANTCHECKMA-866-4905980-Internet-Fraud-Las-Vegas-Ne-1130045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate