Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: John — Fairbanks Alaska
Instant Checkmate
4330 S Valley View Blvd, Ste 114 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Instant Checkmate Deceptive billing and unable to find my account. Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered their services thinking it was a one time thing. I noticed the billing continued and called them about it. I left my phone number so they could call me back and after a few mins they did. After nearly 20 mins on the phone they still had not found my account. I told them I needed to get back to work because I was on my lunch break. I asked the person to give me a call back when they find my account. No call back. I was charged for 3 months of services and never used them after the first time because their service was a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Instant-Checkmate-Deceptive-billing-and-unable-to-find-my-account-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1064665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate