Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: sandepete — Oakhurst California
Instant Checkmate
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Instant Checkmate instant checkmate.com While searching government offices for Utah, their "pop-up" intruded the home screen. Because I have been having questional behavior with my 20 year old former foster son Salt Lake City Utah

Today,, August 27, 2013 I had Instant Checkmate pop up on my home screen as I was cruising the internet searching for information to assist me in conservertorship for my former foster son of 20 years.

After inticing me to enter his entire personal information to start a basic search, I then chose from a list of 20 to locate his personal record.  At this point I was promted to first register and establish a log in and password, which I did.  Then it kept freezing the screen after I entered ALL the credit card information required to maintain an unliimited monthly search for six months (56.00).

It kept freezing and NEVER confirmed my membership nor did I receive ANY report.  I am cancelling this service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84117/Instant-Checkmate-instant-checkmatecom-While-searching-government-offices-for-Utah-thei-1079374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate