Complaint Review: instant checkmate

• Reported By: craneop08 — Mobile Alabama
instant checkmate
Zephyr Cove, Nevada USA

instant checkmate Security and Back Ground Check On Myself Zephyr Cove Nevada

I was going to run a security check on myself before anyone else. The information I got back was my phone number and my address. I could of got this out of the phone book. I also saw my brothers and sisters and my deceased mother, which according to them is still alive. I went ahead and paid the other fee for the updated report. I was informed that there were no other activity; I knew this was incorrect. I could not even find out if I had any speeding tickets or not. They got me for $22.95 plus a  I $19.00 charge for an updated report. Do not use these guys, this is a hustle. I do not understand why these sort of people are even allowed to advertise on the web.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-checkmate/Zephyr-Cove-Nevada-89448/instant-checkmate-Security-and-Back-Ground-Check-On-Myself-Zephyr-Cove-Nevada-1099925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant checkmate