I signed up for the 5 days for $1. All I did within 30 mins of signing up was:
1. Searched for myself. Says I lived where I never lived, says my house is worth what it is not (declining realestate market)
2. Searched for my oldest daughter, says she is 36 while she is only 28
3. Searched for my youngest daughter, says she is making x amount of dollars (does not work and has not worked since out of college-small jobs only in college)
4. says her house is worth x amount-Does not own a home
5. Looked up my youngest-says her property is worth way more than she bought it for in the declining realestate maarket
6. Looked up their father, says his address is where he has NEVER lived.
So after approx 30 mins of being on this sight, I called. I was pon the phone holding for "Next" available customer rep for 29 min 57 seconds. When she answered I said I have now been on this site for one hour adding the wait time. Told her I would like to cancel today! Really did it for checking out tenants.
She told me it is not what the site is used for-then why do they advertise, credit checks, criminal history etc? was the $ price for nothing more than supposed living, phone number (that prefix number has been disconnected for about 10 years) age (some wrong), etc-just basic?
I do not know any criminals so I couldnt do a check, but my daughter did get a speeding tick. Was that on there? Nope, sure wasn't.
She told me I do have 5 days to use it, as I DID pay for it, but after November 9th at midnight, it will be canceled and there will be no further charges.
She said immediately after the phone call-I would receive a confirmation email of cancellation-BECAUSE I asked for a confirmation number of cancellation. That was at 3:47. It is now 4:14 and no email as of yet.
Her name was Saretha and was a very nice young lady, just doing her job.
If I get charged after the 5 days, I WILL have the reverses charged on my Visa.