Complaint Review: Instant Face Lift

• Reported By: Barbara — Spartanburg South Carolina
Instant Face Lift
2551 East Avenue S Suite G 100 Palmdale, California USA

Instant Face Lift Scam Palmdale California

Ordered two samples of a facial product for $4.95 each. The site I was on did not have a policy of a 14 day cancelation. When I checked my bank statment today, it contained a charge of $99.00 from Skin Beauties and an $89.00 charge for Instant Face Lift. I learned later, when they had my information on both orders, that it is the same company. (Product also came in the same package.

When I called to complain, a very rude man told me I would not get a refund because I had not canceled in 14 days. When I tried to tell him that was not on the site I ordered from, he basically called me a liar and said it was on all their order forms. It wasn't. This was a scam because all I got for my $188.00 plus, S&H of $9.00, was two very small Cans of product, which didn't work very well at all.

I wish I had seen this site before I placed that order. Buyers beware. From now on, I certainly will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Face-Lift/Palmdale-California-93550/Instant-Face-Lift-Scam-Palmdale-California-1057973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Face Lift